envision a new world design charrette

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
envision a new world design charrette

Imagining Beyond The Year 2012: Designing, Co-creating, and Holding A Collective Vision of Positive Future Possibilities.

Tapping Into The Masters Knowledge

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Tapping Into The Masters Knowledge Empty Tapping Into The Masters Knowledge

Post  Admin Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:26 pm

An excerpt from a spiritual fiction called "The Teaching of Little Crow" by Angelina Heart. Pages 334-335.

Nik placed the guitar between them and became very tranquil and quiet... [sinking] into a deep form of meditation or prayer.... With eyes still closed, she reached between them and drew the guitar to her, holding it like an expert musician. Her fingers pressed, plucked, and strummed an entire concerto of classical origin with absolute mathematical precision, impressed with all the passion of the composer....
    "'I thought ye said ye couldn't play!'
    "'I can't. Of myself, I've had no training and possess none of the knowledge necessary to perform the piece played for you. I just connected through my Mighty I AM Presence and Universal Consciousness with a musical master and asked him to perform the piece through my brain and hands....In God consciousness all things are possible, Dylan. I used this as an example to show you the unlimited nature of our beings, to demonstrate our connection to the whole. It wasn't necessary for me to reinvent the wheel--only to connect to another part of the whole that possessed the knowledge, training, and talent to bring something into this domain. It doesn't preclude me from personally learning and sharing anything I desire with the whole....'"

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:49 pm