envision a new world design charrette

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
envision a new world design charrette

Imagining Beyond The Year 2012: Designing, Co-creating, and Holding A Collective Vision of Positive Future Possibilities.

2 posters

A Commitment of the Heart

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

A Commitment of the Heart Empty A Commitment of the Heart

Post  Admin Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:07 am

Source: Sheila Petersen-Lowary, The Fifth Dimension: Channels to a New Reality (New York: Simon and Schuster, 1988), p. 115.

"The commitment will be of the heart, of sharing, of common experiences and lifework. Independent individuals will come forth and share their strengths in their relationships. There is no longer only the passive and the dominant roles. That is where manipulation occurs. Relationships in the 5th Dimension will involve the coming together of peers, of those who are equal in strength and certainly within their selves. This is important, not only for individuals, but for the planet. The planet is in need of this balancing created by humans existing in love."
    Gordon Kaesemeyer

A Commitment of the Heart Empty Relationships

Post  Gordon Kaesemeyer Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:41 pm

I hope you are right. But do we have to wait til 2012?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

A Commitment of the Heart Empty Re: A Commitment of the Heart

Post  Admin Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:12 pm

No we don't have to wait until October 28, 2011. Many people right now on the planet are shifting up into the fourth dimension and will likely arrive into the 5th dimension in 2011. That critical mass of evolved beings will be the energetic pulse we need to bump everyone else up into the higher dimensions. In your own personal life you can raise your vibration right NOW by clearing out egoic thinking this will attract to you a mate who is also within your vibrational frequency and who is ready for a commitment of the heart. You can create your own heaven on earth right NOW even if the rest of the world is not there yet.
    Gordon Kaesemeyer

A Commitment of the Heart Empty affairs of the heart

Post  Gordon Kaesemeyer Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:34 pm

You reafirmed what I have felt. I am working on my self and awaiting the Universe to fullfil my desires. We had really wonderful discussion today. Wish you could have been there.

Sponsored content

A Commitment of the Heart Empty Re: A Commitment of the Heart

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:53 pm