envision a new world design charrette

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
envision a new world design charrette

Imagining Beyond The Year 2012: Designing, Co-creating, and Holding A Collective Vision of Positive Future Possibilities.

The End of the Shifts

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

The End of the Shifts Empty The End of the Shifts

Post  Admin Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:44 pm

Taken from "The risks of believing that the Mayan calendar ends December 21, 2012!"
    by Carl Johan Calleman

article source: http://mayanmajix.com/end_date.pdf

"What the end date does mean however is that on October 28, 2011 the shifts
    between energies will come to an end and it is thus no wonder that many intuitively sense that
    the year that follow upon this, 2012, is very special. The processes that have been driving
    cosmic evolution until now will no longer be operating and after some time for things to settle
    the human beings will be left to create evolution themselves. What this means is in my view
    that the end date is not just another shift. Instead it constitutes the end of the shifts....

I am however convinced that the upcoming
    Universal Underworld will bring a new unity consciousness carrying a bliss of just being and
    love and compassion for all things just the way they are....

The vision that is emerging for the time ahead is thus neither that “the world is
    going to an end,” nor that “we will all be happily flying” at a certain preset date in the future.
    Instead, we see a fairly complex scenario based on the best evidence that we have for an
    understanding of the future. It has much in common with the difficult birth scenario for the
    “New Jerusalem” as this is presented in the Book of Revelation. As this book points out this
    is however not a world for everyone and it is a scenario that almost certainly will require
    spiritual strength and integrity to endure. I do not want to add any religious overtones to this
    discussion, but it seems clear that everyone who is aspiring to enter this new world must
    sincerely seek the truth and avoid simplistic explanations. "

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:24 am