envision a new world design charrette

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
envision a new world design charrette

Imagining Beyond The Year 2012: Designing, Co-creating, and Holding A Collective Vision of Positive Future Possibilities.

I love nuclear waste. I love the mushroom cloud

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

I love nuclear waste. I love the mushroom cloud Empty I love nuclear waste. I love the mushroom cloud

Post  Admin Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:44 pm

source: http://www.mellen-thomas.com

"I went over to the other side during my near-death experience with a lot of fears about toxic waste, nuclear missiles, the population explosion, the rainforest. I came back loving every single problem. I love nuclear waste. I love the mushroom cloud; this is the holiest mandala that we have manifested to date, as an archetype. It, more than any religion or philosophy on earth, brought us together all of a sudden, to a new level of consciousness. Knowing that maybe we can blow up the planet fifty times, or 500 times, we finally realize that maybe we are all here together now.

"For a period they had to keep setting off more bombs to get it in to us. Then we started saying, 'we do not need this any more.' Now we are actually in a safer world than we have ever been in, and it is going to get safer.... These things are so big. As Peter Russell might say, these problems are now 'soul size.' Do we have soul size answers' YES!"

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:31 am