envision a new world design charrette

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
envision a new world design charrette

Imagining Beyond The Year 2012: Designing, Co-creating, and Holding A Collective Vision of Positive Future Possibilities.

Oneness: What does it feel like?

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Oneness: What does it feel like? Empty Oneness: What does it feel like?

Post  Admin Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:44 pm

Hank Wesselman describes feeling one with everything so eloquently on page 184 & 185 of his book, "Spiritwalker: Messages from the Future." Imagine everyone feeling this way all the time in the New World.

"I 'merged' to some degree with my surroundings. Looking around my small farm holding, I was able to *feel* the landscape. I admired the gray-green texture of the bark of the banyan tree beside the house and the beginnings of its buttressed roots, and I felt the wind rustling through its great clouds of viridian leaves as it grew. I could hear its rootlets pushing through the crumbly lava substrate and sense its benign, neutral, dreamlike consciousness as its roots imbibed water and its leaves absorbed the light....

"...I suddenly felt strong connections between me and the rest of creation. I felt at one with the mountain and the ocean, with the wind and the beach, with the land and the trees."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Oneness: What does it feel like? Empty Your Will Is God's Will

Post  Admin Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:40 am

"I tell you this: The time has come for you to look at things a new way. This is the moment of your rebirth, as an individual and as a society. You must re-create your world now, before you destroy it with your insanities.
    "Now listen to Me.
    "We are All One.
    "There is only One of Us.
    "You are not separate from Me, and you are not separate from each other.
    "Everything We are doing, We are doing in concert with each other. Our reality is a co-created reality.... Your will is My will."

Source: "Conversations with God: Book III" by Neale Donald Walsch. page 250

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:19 am