envision a new world design charrette

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
envision a new world design charrette

Imagining Beyond The Year 2012: Designing, Co-creating, and Holding A Collective Vision of Positive Future Possibilities.

Which Religion is right or the best?

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Which Religion is right or the best? Empty Which Religion is right or the best?

Post  Admin Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:52 pm

source: http://www.mellen-thomas.com/stories.htm

"[When I went over to the other side during my near-death experience] I asked God: “What is the best religion on the planet? Which one is right?” And Godhead said, with great love: “I don’t care.” That was incredible grace. When Godhead said, “I don’t care,” I immediately understood that it is for us to care about. It is important, because we are the caring beings. It matters to us and that is where it is important. What you have is the energy equation in spirituality. Ultimate Godhead does not care if you are Protestant, Buddhist, or whatever. It is all a blooming facet of the whole. I wish that all religions would realize it and let each other be. It is not the end of each religion, but we are talking about the same God. Live and let live. Each has a different view. And it all adds up to the big picture; it is all important."

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:38 am