envision a new world design charrette

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
envision a new world design charrette

Imagining Beyond The Year 2012: Designing, Co-creating, and Holding A Collective Vision of Positive Future Possibilities.

2 posters

We naturally evolve into telepathy because cell phones are too slow

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

We naturally evolve into telepathy because cell phones are too slow Empty We naturally evolve into telepathy because cell phones are too slow

Post  Admin Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:24 pm

Doreen Virtue says on page 41 of her book, The Care and Feeding of Indigo Children, that as we decide that email and cell phones are to slow of a form of communication we'll naturally choose a faster route, telepathy.
    captainuniverse

We naturally evolve into telepathy because cell phones are too slow Empty Can you hear me now?

Post  captainuniverse Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:41 am

Man schemes to build these devices while the inherent perfection is already built in to nature...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

We naturally evolve into telepathy because cell phones are too slow Empty Lying Prevents Telepathy

Post  Admin Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:44 am

“The reason…that Real People can use telepathy is because above all they never tell a lie, not a small fabrication, not a particle of truth, nor any gross unreal statement. No lies at all, so they have nothing to hide. They are a group of people who are not afraid to have their minds open to receive and are willing to give one another information….”
    “Mental telepathy—it is the way humans were designed to communicate. Different languages and various written alphabets are eliminated as obstacles when people use head-to-head talk.”
    Pg 63

“The Real People don’t think the voice was designed for talking. You do that with your heart head center. If the voice is used for speech, one tends to get into small, unnecessary, and less spiritual conversation. The voice is made for singing, for celebration, and healing.
    “As long as I had anything in my heart or my head I still felt necessary to hide, [telepathy] would not work. I had to come to peace with everything.
    “I had to learn to forgive myself, not to judge, but to learn from the past. They showed me how vital it is to accept, be truthful, and love myself so I could do the same with others.”
    Pg 64

Source: Mutant Message Down Under by Marlo Morgan. The book describes her experiences with a remote tribe of nomadic Aboriginals. They share with her the wisdom of their 50,000-year-old culture which has been completely unchanged by the white people who came to Australia.

I RECOMMEND WATCHING THE MOVIE "THE INVENTION OF LYING." It's hilarious.

Sponsored content

We naturally evolve into telepathy because cell phones are too slow Empty Re: We naturally evolve into telepathy because cell phones are too slow

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am