envision a new world design charrette

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
envision a new world design charrette

Imagining Beyond The Year 2012: Designing, Co-creating, and Holding A Collective Vision of Positive Future Possibilities.

MUST READ: INVITATION TO JOIN ME IN CO-CREATING A NEW WORLD by Solstice/Admin:

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

MUST READ: INVITATION TO JOIN ME IN CO-CREATING A NEW WORLD by Solstice/Admin: Empty MUST READ: INVITATION TO JOIN ME IN CO-CREATING A NEW WORLD by Solstice/Admin:

Post  Admin Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:01 pm

Hi, I’m Solstice and I’d like to invite you to envision a New World with me.

This forum-charrette is where you and I get to work together to design and co-create a new reality for our world.
    A charrette is very much like treasure-mapping. (Treasure-mapping is simply the process of visualizing exactly what you want. The clearer you can see it as a reality, the sooner it manifests. The magical part about treasure-mapping is that you don’t have to know where or how the desired object or opportunity will come.)

What I am doing is different than other manifesting modalities, such as The Secret, because those only focus on what the individual human being would like to create such as a soul mate or a vacation. This is on a global scale.

We'll be looking beyond vague terms like Peace or Oneness to describe the future. Like all successful manifesting processes we'll be getting more specific and sensory.

I am challenging you to see beyond the limits of duality and separation and imagine what the world could be like in its 5th dimensional glory.

There is no pre-determined “divine plan” of what will happen when the Mayan calendar stops keeping track of time on October 28, 2011 or December 21, 2012 (however you choose to see it).

[size=18]We are the Divine Planners of the New World which will begin to emerge in 2012.

It’s up to us! The sky’s the limit and anything is possible.

When the earth arrives in the 5th dimension much of what seems impossible NOW will be possible.

This design charrette is where you get to brainstorm with me and come up with future possibilities for a New World. Some of those possibilities we can't even imagine, but I would like to attempt with your help to imagine at least some of it.

Now, I’m sure you’re really excited to start designing with me, but first let me take a moment to show you around this forum-charrette:

Are you curious to know how the world can be different economically, politically, culturally, technologically and in all other aspects of our lives? Then check out "What's Your Vision for a New World?". Most of the posts are quite short (often just a couple of sentences and no more than a paragraph). So don't be afraid to open them all.

"What's Your Vision for a New World?" is also where you can help me to think outside our current paradigm by responding to topics there. I’ve already added some of my ideas along with those of other visionary writers/designers to get you started. I’ve also included links to some videos and images because no design charrette is complete without visual aids.

I’ll be adding more visions along with other designers who join us in the charrette from time to time. So join the forum to receive newsletters and to let you know when more visions have been added to the forum-charrette. (This will not be a monthly barrage in your e-mail inbox. I promise.) Come back and visit as often as you can. This will help you to continue to get a clearer vision for a New World and hold the intention of that.

If you want to know a little bit about my background and how I was inspired to create this forum-charrette, check out my/Admin's profile.

I can’t wait to hear what you envision for a New World. See you at the design charrette and have fun designing. Bye!

GUESTS ARE WELCOME TO POST THEIR ENTHUSIASM FOR THIS FORUM BELOW:

Last edited by Admin on Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:25 am; edited 9 times in total

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:22 pm