envision a new world design charrette

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
envision a new world design charrette

Imagining Beyond The Year 2012: Designing, Co-creating, and Holding A Collective Vision of Positive Future Possibilities.

Remote Viewing w/out separating the astral body from the physical body

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Remote Viewing w/out separating the astral body from the physical body Empty Remote Viewing w/out separating the astral body from the physical body

Post  Admin Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:01 pm

Source: Hidden Truth Forbidden Knowledge by Steven M. Greer M.D. page 51

"I learned that I could be in a state where I could visit people at remote distances. Now, a lot of people say, 'Oh, that means you were astrally traveling.' I did astral travel as a teenager, but this was different!

"What I learned to do was to realize that you don't have to separate the astral body from the physical body, but simply realize that the entirety of creation is folded within each individual. We are truly a quantum hologram of the whole creation. When it is said, 'Thinkest thyself a puny form when within thee the universe is folded?' a rhetorical question is being asked which illuminates a profound truth: All is folded within the awake mind within.

"A relatively primitive way of visiting others through spirit is actually have an astral projection, where the physical body and astral body separate and you fly off. But a more developed, simpler and safer way of doing it is to realize that all this is folded within you.

"By going into a state of consciousness that is non-local, that is the transcendent state of awake-ness, every point in space and time can be accessed. And when you experience that, then, using your will subtly, you can open up and see a loved one in another place. And this is what I would do with my loved ones."

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:23 pm