envision a new world design charrette

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
envision a new world design charrette

Imagining Beyond The Year 2012: Designing, Co-creating, and Holding A Collective Vision of Positive Future Possibilities.

A higher state of consciousness obliterates time & space and we can see into the future or just around the corner.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

A higher state of consciousness obliterates time & space and we can see into the future or just around the corner. Empty A higher state of consciousness obliterates time & space and we can see into the future or just around the corner.

Post  Admin Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:29 pm

Source: Hidden Truth Forbidden Knowledge by Steven M. Greer M.D. page 30.

"I would attempt to see things happening at a distant point on Earth or at a distant point in time -- the next day or the next week. I practiced this a great deal. It became routine for me to be able to go to sleep and see a distant place or event, and know what was going to happen the next day.

"Now, this is no mystery, if you understand the omnipresent nature of consciousness. Because it is omnipresent, it is beyond the restrictions of time or space, which means that you can break those bonds through entering this state of awareness. And when you do, you will find yourself able to see things one isn't 'supposed to be' able to see. Space and time are obliterated, and you are free to really see.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:20 am